A quick summary of key information:
Schoolroom Two is inspected by and registered with OFSTED and delivers the Early Years Foundation Stage statutory framework.
We are registered by Social Services Inspection Regulation Unit and the DfEE to redeem the Nursery Grant.
All our staff are fully trained Safeguarding Children officers.
We are open Monday to Friday, term time only. Children can attend morning or afternoon sessions or both. To truly benefit from our approach children need to attend a minimum of 3 sessions per week.
We can accommodate a maximum of 24 children at each session. Our low child to teacher ratio of 6:1 ensures each child receives the attention and teaching they need in a safe, nurturing environment.
Terms and Conditions
1. An Application Form plus is required. This does not guarantee a place as we operate a waiting list. Siblings of Schoolroom Two Nursery School have preference of admission.
2. Once a definite place is offered, a deposit of £100 is required. This will be deducted from the first terms fees.
3. One term’s notice in writing is required before removal of a pupil or one term’s fees in lieu thereof.
4. Fees are payable in advance, on or before the first day of term.
5. An Additional Service Package will be charged for children claiming the Universal and Extended Funding.
6. We accept Childcare Vouchers/Tax-free Childcare Funding.
7. Contact details will be shared with other Schoolroom Two parents.
8. Staff are permitted to take photographs of the children for use on the school website, displays and profiles.
Please click HERE to complete an Application Form